Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My New Ride

In a few days, I will begin providing daycare for 2 other children besides my own. So, I will have 3 kiddos with car seats....and my current car does not provide adequate space for three children & all their stuff. We have been looking at minivans for a couple of weeks, and today we purchased a used but great one! YEA!

My husband designs & cuts custom vinyl decals, and I have been asking him to put a few cute things on my car. Well....now that I have a nice car...I mean van....it took about 45 minutes for him to put them on my new ride.

It was such a beautiful evening, so Ethan & I played while Corey played with the new minivan. Here are a few pictures.... 



















We had a great day today! I'm really going to miss spending all day with Ethan, but I know he is going to LOVE going to school. And it will be good for both of us. But until then....we are soaking up the rest of our summer!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous - I want a minivan!! Jason won't even consider looking at them. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should totally sell that autism sticker design! cool!

    ReplyDelete