Friday, March 16, 2012

Light It Up Blue Brownies

Well, this isn't really a great thing to do while focusing on eating a more balanced diet, but....what goody basket would be complete with out....well....goodies!!!! As part of our Light It Up Blue baskets that we are making, I figured that we HAD to include a delicious treat of some sort. So, still trying to think outside the box as far as what to do, I came up with brownies. What is so out of the box about brownies? Well, other then they actually came out of a box (I don't bake), it's the decoration on the top.

Start with a pan of brownies, powdered sugar, and puzzle cleaned puzzle pieces.

Place the puzzle piece where you want your design to be & sprinkle over it with powdered sugar.

Here is the final result!

Autism Awareness good enough to eat!!!

1 comment:

  1. I use food stencils to do this powdered sugar decoration once before, and I found colored powdered sugar at Hobby Lobby. I wonder if they have blue?

    ReplyDelete