Friday, June 22, 2012

Ethan is FOUR!!!!

Ethan - 3 months old
Four years ago, the most precious baby was placed in my arms, and my heart grew 10 times it's size. I am so blessed to be this amazing kid's mom. The last four years have been a roller coaster of emotions, dealing with all of this autism stuff, but I wouldn't change one thing. Ethan has been fearfully & wonderfully made by God, and I think he is perfect!

On this day, his 4th birthday, I am encouraged to see how much he has overcome & how he is developing into a pretty awesome little boy. He is funny, sweet, sensitive, silly, and joyful. I thank God every day that I get to be Ethan's mommy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ETHAN! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!


Ethan and Me

Me, Corey, and Baby Ethan

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, those are some amazingly cute pictures! You are such a fantastic mom, and Ethan is so lucky that God chose you and Corey to raise him. Your family inspires me as I see how far you guys have come and how you have let God work in your lives every step of the way. I am so blessed to know you three! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!

    ReplyDelete