Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Guys Were On The Local News!

Ethan tells us that he thinks the car is "Grrrrr-ific!"
Word has spread quickly about Corey's Light It Up Blue car! A local news station contacted Easter Seals where Corey's car was featured on their Facebook page for Autism Awareness Day. Easter Seals then contacted us, and an interview was set up for today! We spent about 30 minutes with the reporter & camera man as well as a few friends from Easter Seals. Ethan was acting so silly being the center of attention...and that was pretty amusing.

So, here is the link to see my two guys on TV!
 http://centralillinoisproud.com/fulltext?nxd_id=316132


2 comments:

  1. Pretty stinkin' sweet my friend! As I am ready to leave soon to bring home another orphan with special needs, it drives me to my knees to pray that every special kiddo would have such a Godly daddy to raise them up! Can't wait to see how God continues to use your family! You all bring much glory to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have asked to watch Ethan on TV all afternoon! The car is such a neat tribute to Ethan and great way to spread Autism Awareness. So proud of you guys! Ethan is such a lucky guy to have God choose you two as his parents.

    ReplyDelete